Associate Professor, Business
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2254
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Cunningham Business Center, Room 201B
Mondays: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.; 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.; 12:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.; 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.; 12:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Other times available by appointment
ACC 1010 Accounting Principles
- Section AA (9:00 to 9:50 a.m., MWF)
- Section AB (10:00 to 10:50 a.m., MWF)
ACC 2140 Managerial Accounting
- Section AA (9:30 to 10:45 a.m., TR)
- Section AB (11:00 to 12:15 p.m., TR)
IIT 1000 University Experience
Section AJ (11:00 to 11:50 a.m., MW)
College of Business
Academic Advisor Roles
Business Administration - Management
M.S., Secondary Education (with concentration in Organizational Leadership and Supervision)
B.S., Business Education and Office Administration (with concentration in Accounting)
- 2000 to Present: Associate Professor of Business (Indiana Tech)
- 1997 to 2000: Assistant Professor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1990 to 1996: Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1988 to 1990: Director, IDEA Center (Indiana Tech)
- 1985 to 1988: Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1978 to 1985: Adjunct Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
Lilly Conference on Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Adding Vigor and Vitality in the Classroom (2017)
- Lessons Learned from Participation in a Faculty Learning Community: Students, Faculty & Administration (2018)
Volunteer Positions — Current
- Public Service Credit Union, Board Member
- Indiana Tech, Faculty Rep to the Board of Trustees
Volunteer Positions — Previous
- Big Brother/Big Sister Lunch Buddy Program
- Executive Women International Board
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Chapel’s Discipleship Walk Steering Committee