Naga Aditya Musunuri
Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Energy Engineering
Phone: 260-422-5561- Extn: 3480
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 015A
Monday through Friday: 08:00 AM – 08:55 AM
Monday & Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Rest of the time: Available upon appointment in Z-015A
Make appointments via E-mail
- EGR 1710 – Engineering Graphics & Design
- ME 3400 – ME Design I
- ME 4973 – Senior Design Project
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2017)
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2010)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India (2009)
- 2017-2018: Adjunct Professor, Essex County College, NJ.
- 2017-2018: Adjunct Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ.
- 2014-2018: Research Assistant, New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ.
- 2010: Intern at DSM Engineering Plastics, Evansville, IN.
Worked as an Entrepreneurial Lead on National Science Foundation(NSF) I-CORPS program between the years 2015-2017.
Graduate Award (2016) – New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame(NJIHoF), for developing a new inexpensive and scalable spectroscopy methods for detection of adverse particles in a multitude of environments.
Tech Connect National Innovation Award, 2016.