College of Business
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2254
Office: Cunningham Business Center, Room 201B
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.; 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.; 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Other times are available by appointment
- ACC 1010 Accounting Principles (2 sections)
- ACC 2140 Managerial Accounting (2 sections)
Academic Advisor Roles
Business Administration - Management
M.S., Secondary Education (with concentration in Organizational Leadership and Supervision)
B.S., Business Education and Office Administration (with concentration in Accounting)
- 2000 to Present: Associate Professor of Business (Indiana Tech)
- 1997 to 2000: Assistant Professor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1990 to 1996: Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1988 to 1990: Director, IDEA Center (Indiana Tech)
- 1985 to 1988: Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
- 1978 to 1985: Adjunct Instructor of Accounting (Indiana Tech)
Lilly Conference on Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Adding Vigor and Vitality in the Classroom (2017)
- Lessons Learned from Participation in a Faculty Learning Community: Students, Faculty & Administration (2018)
Volunteer Positions — Current
- Public Service Credit Union, Board Member
- Indiana Tech, Faculty Rep to the Board of Trustees
Volunteer Positions — Previous
- Big Brother/Big Sister Lunch Buddy Program
- Executive Women International Board
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Chapel’s Discipleship Walk Steering Committee