The Indiana Tech Management certificate program provides students with the key business and management knowledge needed to help organizations succeed. Our Management program is customizable, allowing each student to define and achieve their professional goals in a specialized area of management — ideal for helping you stand out in today’s increasingly competitive, fast-paced and ever-evolving work environments.
The Management certificate includes five courses, including two requirements:
Students then select three courses from the following to customize and complete their certificate:
- Quality Management – MBA 5320 (3 credits)
- Human Resource Management – MBA 5600 (3 credits)
- Project Management – MBA 6310 (3 credits)
- Small Business Management – MBA 6500 (3 credits)
- Managing Change – MSM 6400 (3 credits)
- Business Praxis – MBA 6990 (3 credits)
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Management Graduate Certificate, you will be prepared to:
- Make strategic and tactical decisions for your organization.
- Understand behavior in corporate and organizational settings.
- Analyze factors that affect organizational change and facilitate change.
- Utilize tools and software associated with areas of specialty, including quality management, human resources, small business and project management.