Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2358
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Academic Center, Room 256
- ENG 1250A English Composition I A
- ENG 1250B English Composition I B
- ENG 1250C English Composition I C
- ENG 1270A English Composition II A
- ENG 1270C English Composition II C
- ENG 2320A Professional Communication A
- ENG 2320B Professional Communication B
- ENG 2320C Professional Communication C
- ENG 2990 ST in English: Engineering Acad English 1
- HUM 3140 Children’s Literature
- HUM 3330 American Writers
- HUM 3370 Horror in Film & Literature – Honors
- MF: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- TR: 10-11 a.m., 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- W: Noon-6 p.m.
College of General Studies
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., English, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2012)
- Masters, English, Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (2002)
- Bachelor’s, English, Earlham College (1996)
- IPFW, Teaching Assistant
- Earlham College, Literacy and Tutoring Coordinator
- Bishop Luers, Latin Teacher
- “The Ways of White Folks as a Literature and Pedagogy of White Exposure” Published in Remarkings, Special Langston Hughes Edition, January 2014. Guest edited by Amritjit Singh, Langston Hughes Professor of English at Ohio University.
- “Beginning Learning on Privilege, Racism, and Community Action by Segregating” 2013 Cohen Peace Conference, Ball State University, Muncie, IN (co-presenter with Dr. Ruby Cain et. al)
- “Strange Bedfellows: Coupling Math and English in Developmental Cohorts” 2012 International Conference on the First Year Experience, Vancouver, BC
- “It Is Well With My Soul: African American Family and Historical Research “ 2011 Allen County Public Library, Fort Wayne, IN
- “Social Class and Performances of White Femininity in Hughes’ Ways of White Folks” 2011 American Literature Association Conference, Boston, MA
- “Tech LEADS Initiative: Learning Communities for Students at Risk” (Invited) 2010 Indiana TRIO Conference, Fort Wayne, IN
No information available.