Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2319
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 211A
- EE 3100 Circuit Analysis II
- EE 3220 Electronic Circuits II
- EE 3500 EM Fields and Waves
- EE 4973 EE Senior Project I
- M 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon.
- T: 9:00-11:00 a.m., 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
- W 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p. m. 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- R: 9:00-11:00 a.m., 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (1973)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, M.S., University of Baraoda (India) (1968)
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Nagpur Ubiversity (India) (1965)
- B.S., (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), Nagpur University (1962)
- 1994-2008: ITT Exelis (formerly ITT Industries, Space Systems), Fort Wayne, IN, Senior Staff Engineer (2001-2008); Staff Engineer (1994-2001)
- 1988-1990: Dean of Engineering, Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 1984-1994: Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, Indiana; Professor (1992-1994); Associate Professor (1986-1992); Assistant Professor (1984-1986)
- 1990-2003: Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne, Indiana Associate Faculty in Electrical/Electrical Technology
- 1973-1984: Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, India
- ITT proprietary reports and technical memorandum in the areas of Signal Processing, Control Systems, and Electrical Performance of meteorological instruments, 1994-2007.
- Design of a filter-suppressor unit, Proc. National Systems Conference held at Coimbatore (India), 1988.
- Analytical application of Tsypkin’s method – relay with dead-zone, Proc. IEE (U. K.), December 1977.
- An alternate derivation of initial and final value theorems in Z-domain, Proc. IEEE (letters), December 1977.
- New derivation of filtering algorithm for estimation and identification of nonlinear distributed systems, Jour. of Inst. of Engrs. (I), December 1975.
- Fixed-point smoothing for distributed parameter systems, Proc. International Symposium on ‘Systems and Control’ held at Coimbatore (India) Aug-Sept 1973.!
- A note on Kalman-Bucy filtering for linear distributed filtering systems, IEEE Auto. Contr., October 1972.
- Optimal estimation in distributed processes using innovations approach, IEEE Trans. on Auto. Contr., October 1972.
- On derivation of Kwakernaak’s filtering equations via innovations approach, IEEE Trans. on Auto. Contr., October 1972.
- GOES N-P Program Outstanding Achievement Award: Awarded by NOAA and NASA, 2004.
- Excellence Awards: ITT Space Systems Division, 1996 – 2007 (awarded at different times).
- Certificate of Achievement in Satellite meteorology: Awarded by ITT Space Systems Division, 1996.
- Kekionga Feather Award: Awarded by the Student Board of the Indiana Institute of Technology for outstanding service to the student body, 1988-89.
- Distinguished Service Award: Awarded by Indiana Institute of Technology, 1988.
- Certificate of Merit: Awarded by the Institute of Engineers (India) for the paper, “Describing function expressions for functional nonlinearities encountered in feedback control systems’, 1972.
- Graduate Scholarship: Awarded by the Indian Institute of Technology, 1969, for research in the area of control systems.
- Professional Engineer, Indiana
- Senior Member, IEEE (Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineers, U.S.A.)
- Member, Fort Wayne Engineers Club