Associate Professor, Criminal Justice
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2264
Cell Phone: 260.414.6303
Office: Academic Center, Room 180
- CJ 2300 Substantive Criminal Law
- CJ 2400 Understanding Procedural Law
- CJ 4800 Comparative Criminal Justice System
- CJ 4950 Internship in Criminal Justice
- PLAW 1100 Introduction to Law Studies
- PLAW 2300 Legal Research and Writing
- MWF: 8:30-11 a.m., 1-3 p.m.
- TR: 8:30-9:30 a.m., 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2-3 p.m.
College of General Studies/Center for Criminal Justice
Academic Advisor Roles
Criminal Justice, Pre-Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Ohio Northern University (1986)
- Master of Public Affairs, Indiana University (1984)
- B.S., Public Affairs, Indiana University (1982)
- Private practice attorney
- In-house counsel
- Chief Counsel, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Fort Wayne Police Officer
- Note, Ohio’s Pending Natural Death Act: Where We Are and Where We Are Going, 13 Ohio N.U.L. Review 495 (1986)
No information available.