Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2106
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Zollner Engineering Center, Room 016
- MA 1100 Applied Calculus I
- MA 1200 Calculus I
- MA 1210 Calculus II
- MA 2150 Linear Algebra
- MA 2990 ST in Math: Engineering Acad. Math 1
- MA 3200 Graph Theory
- MWF: 10-11 a.m., 12:30-3 p.m.
- TR: 9-11 a.m., 12:30-3 p.m.
College of Engineering
Academic Advisor Roles
- M.S., (Actuarial Science), Temple University (2000)
- B.S., (Mathematics, Actuarial Science), University of the West Indies (Mona) (1997)
- Adjunct Faculty (Mathematics), 2005, Barton County Community College, Great Bend, KS
- Graduate Assistant, 1998-2002, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Mathematics Teacher, 1997-1998, Calabar High School, Kingston, Jamaica
- “Using CAS to Enhance Learning and Retention in Mathematics”, 2008, Fort Wayne Teaching Conference, Fort Wayne, IN
- “Strategies for Using CAS in Undergraduate Math Course”, 2011, Mathfest, Lexington, KY
No information available.