Academic Director, Fashion Marketing & Management
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2508
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Cunningham Business Center, Room 160-A
- FMM 2000: Textiles
- FMM 2020: Software App. & CAD for Merchandisers
- FMM 3020: Internship
No information available yet.
- MW: 10:00 a.m.-Noon, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- TR: 9:00 a.m.-Noon, 3:15-4 p.m.
- F: 10:00 a.m.-Noon, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
College of Business
Academic Advisor Roles
Fashion Marketing & Management
- M.S., Merchandising
- B.S., Clothing & Textiles
- Academic Director, Fashion Marketing and Management – Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN | Current
- Academic Director, Fashion and Retail Management – The Art Institute of Dallas Dallas, TX | 2006 – 2011
- Chairman, Merchandising and Design – Wade College Dallas, TX | 2004 – 2006
- Instructor, Merchandising and Design – Wade College Dallas, TX | 2003 – 2004
- Instructor, Information Technology – John C. Ford, Incorporated Dallas, TX | 2001 – 2003
- Retail Executive, Tech Treasures Brand – Indiana Tech Fort Wayne, IN | Current
- Consultant, Business Development – InStyle Exchange and Jan Barboglio Designs Dallas, TX | 2012
- Payroll Specialist – Texas Industries Dallas, TX | 1998 – 2001
- Design Intern – JC Penney Plano, TX | 1997
- Design Intern – Panhandle Slim Fort Worth, TX | 1997
- Lead Sales, Menswear – Sears Manhattan, KS | 1993 – 1996
- Dissertation (completed – awaiting defense): “Advertising Strategies of Grapevine Mills Mall.”
- Thesis: “The Entrepreneurial Spirit: Small Business Retailing Survival in a World where Wal-Mart Reigns King.”
- Presentations: Fashion Group International: Various Fashion Business Topics
Jason Paul Stanford has taught fashion related curricula in Dallas, Texas since early 2003, and was promoted to Director of Fashion education in 2007. His teaching career began in 2001 where he instructed on various subject matters including math, science, and technology to high school students.
Always active in the fashion community, Jason is on the Board of Directors for Fashion Group International (retired) where he Co-Chaired “Four-Legged Fashion: Canine meets Couture,” and Chaired “Dallas Career Day.” In addition, he stays abreast of current fashion-related social events and industry news in the local community as well as internationally in order to better expose the student of his program to the business of fashion.
Jason’s past corporate work experiences include Sears, JC Penney, Panhandle Slim, and Texas Industries. Please use the navigations to the left in reviewing my personal details and the navigations to the right in getting a hold of me.