Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2429
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Law School, Room 333
- Ph.D. Organizational Behavior and Culture
- Ph.D. Managing Innovation and Learning
- Ph.D. Leading in a Time of Change
- Ph.D. Developing Human Capital
- MBA Performance Management
- MSM Applied Management Project
- MSOL Leadership Problem Analysis
- BA Leadership
- BA Business Ethics
- BA Principles of Management
- TW: Noon-6 p.m.
- R: Noon-4 p.m.
College of Business
Academic Advisor Roles
Management, Organizational Leadership
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Leadership in Higher Education Administration and Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Advanced Graduate Study, Harvard University Administration, Planning and Social Policy
- M.S., Oklahoma State University, Leadership in Higher Education Administration
- B.A., Oral Roberts University, Biblical literature and Business Administration
- Indiana Tech – Director of Academics & Operations, Indianapolis Campus
- Indiana Tech – Senior Grant Writer and Director of Career Services
- Right Management – Vice-President for Professional Services, Indiana Region
- Bernard James Management Consulting – Owner/Provider of management consulting services
- Oral Roberts University – Director of Career Services
Recently completed research on the perspectives of HR Professionals regarding Executive Coaching. The title of the publication to be completed in 2014 is “Coaching — What HR Professionals Really Want.
In 2012, after receiving survey results from more than 1,200 leaders, completed the publication titled “Coaching: What Leaders Really Want.”
Have provided more than 45 presentations to regional non-profit, government, for-profit companies and service organizations such as Rotary and Kiwanis on the topics of leadership and personal development in the work place.
Raised in Fort Wayne attending North Side High School. For more than 30 years have provided educational or related professional services in the areas of leadership, executive development, change management, career development and personal development in the work place.
Present research and community service efforts focus on executive coaching, global leadership, and the development of high potential candidates within organizations.