Associate Professor of English
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2241
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Academic Center, Room 245
- ENG 1270 English Composition II
- HUM 3390 Women in Literature-Honors
- ENG 1100 Introduction to College Writing
- HUM 2990 Special Topics in Humanities
- IIT 1000 University Experience
- M: 10-11:00 a.m., 12-4:30 p.m.
- T, R: 9-9:30 a.m., 12:15-2:00 p.m.
- W: 10-11:00 a.m., 12-4:00 p.m.
- F: 10-11:00 a.m., 12-2:00 p.m.
College of General Studies
Academic Advisor Roles
- Ed.D., Adult, Higher, and COmmunity Education, Ball State University (in progress)
- M.A., English, Ball State University (2007)
- B.A., English Literature, Ball State University (2004)
I taught at Ivy Tech in Muncie and Marion, Indiana, before being hired as a full-time professor at Indiana Tech in 2007.
- “The Tech LEADS Initiative: Learning Communities for Students at Risk”, Fort Wayne Area Dean’s Conference, Fort Wayne, IN, Feb. 2010
- “Following the ‘Yellow Brick Road’ of Learning with Fantasy Literature”, Conference on College Teaching and Learning, Jacksonville, FL, Apr. 2010
- “The Tech LEADS Initiative: Learning Communities for Students at Risk”, Indiana TRiO Spring Conference, Fort Wayne, IN May 2010
- “Digital Storytelling in Developmental English”, Fort Wayne Area Dean’s Conference, Fort Wayne, IN, Feb. 2011
- “Digital Storytelling, “This I Believe,” and Developmental English”, Hawaii Int’l. Conference on Arts and Humanities, Honolulu, HI, Jan. 2012
I am married and have two sons, Holden, and Jack. I enjoy reading, knitting, and eating Indian food.