First Year Experience Coordinator
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2431
Cell Phone: 317.496.4997
Office: Cunningham Business Center
College of General Studies
Academic Advisor Roles
- M.S., Management, Indiana Wesleyan (2002)
- B.A., Communication, Purdue University (1997)
- Director, Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs, 2009-2013
- Associate Director, Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs, 2008-2009
- Assistant Director, Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs, 2002-2007
No information available.
Chris Douse is the First Year Experience Coordinator at Indiana Tech, where he is responsible for the implementation and assessment of First Year Initiatives and New Student Orientation.
He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc, NODA: Association for Orientation, Transition, and Retention in Higher Education, ACPA and NASPA.