Associate Professor, Accounting
Phone: 260.422.5561, ext. 2423
Cell Phone: N/A
Office: Andorfer Commons, Room 243
- MBA5130 EOL51
- MBA5130 FFF51
- MBA5200 FFF51
- MBA5120 FFF61
- MSM5125 FFF61
- ACC1010 FFF71
- ACC2140 III71
- MBA5120 III71
College of Business
Academic Advisor Roles
College of Professional Studies: Accounting
- MBA , Northwestern University
- B.S., University of Illinois – Chicago
- Associate Vice President – Indiana Tech: Fiscal and operational responsibility for Indianapolis campuses, staff development and performance reviews, faculty and staff hiring, student enrollment, and academic quality of course delivery.
- Department Chair of Business: Oversaw business academic programs taught at the Indianapolis campuses. There were 5 full time tenure track faculty members reporting to this position. Business curriculum included: Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Management.
- President, BMF Partners, 1999 to present: Provide a variety of financial and accounting related services to business.
- President, Searchsoft Technologies, 1998 to 1999: Software development company utilizing scanning and internet technology to solve human resource problems in the K-12 education market.
- Vice President and CFO, The Computer Bank, 1992 to 1999: Software development and systems integration company.
- Vice president of Marketing, Plywood Panels, 1990 to 1992: Manufacturer of panel products for the mobile home and RV industries.
- Product Director, Kitchenaid/Whirlpool, 1987 to 1990: Manufacturer of major appliances for consumers.
- Product Manager, Hobart Corp., 1984 to 1987: Manufacturer of food processing equipment.
- Manager of Strategic Planning, Dart & Kraft, 1980 to 1984: Conglomerate that included Kraft Foods, Hobart, West Bend, Tupperware.
- Management Consultant, Touche Ross, 1976 to 1980: Big Eight CPA firm.
- Business Research Analyst, Amsted Industries, 1974 to 1976: Heavy industrial goods manufacturer.
- Buyer Training, Sears, 1971 to 1974: Retail Merchandiser.
No information available.
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Indiana
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
Born and raised in Chicago. Hobbies include golf, exercising and cooking.